Canoga Park Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Restoring Homes From Fire Damage in LA, Ventura & Orange Counties
Fire damages your property in more ways that reach well beyond the flames. Smoke, soot, and ash are the unknown contaminants left over after the fire has been put out, but these materials are what cause ongoing issues even in a building with minimal structural damage. American Water Restoration Inc. has over a decade of experience and has served hundreds of customers that need help returning to the simplicity of everyday life. We can work with your insurance company to restore your property while you focus on staying safe.
If you need fire and smoke damage restoration in Canoga Park, call (888) 387-4979 today. We are prepared to act quickly to protect your property and possessions.
Why Choose American Water Restoration Inc.?
Residential & Commercial
24/7 Emergency Service
5-Star Customer Service
We Work With All Insurance Companies
Licensed, Certified & Insured
12+ Years in Business
Health Hazards Caused by Smoke, Soot & Ash
Even an isolated fire in one area of your space can create hazards throughout the building because of how smoke, soot, and ash travel through your HVAC and other systems. Don’t trust DIY solutions to remove these dangers adequately.
Health hazards caused by these contaminants include:
- Skin or eye discomfort
- Shortness of breath or wheezing
- Cardiovascular disease
These issues may not be present in everyone initially, as immunocompromised, elderly, and small children are at higher risk of developing these issues. That’s why it’s essential to leave a building quickly when you notice a fire and never reenter it. You can be exposed to these contaminants through your skin, eyes, inhalation, or ingestion, making firefighters’ safety gear so important.
Indicators of smoke, soot, and ash damage include damaged or melted materials, foul odors, and corrosion. Our expert fire and smoke damage restoration in Canoga Park helps limit exposure to these contaminants with thorough cleaning and debris removal.
Ernie and his team have been an integral part of repairing my home after a flood. They also redid both of my bathrooms, all new flooring, and beautiful new light fixtures and walls.- Karen C.
We love American Water Restoration! Ernie and the crew are fast, efficient, and friendly. They get the job done no matter the size- Gigi B.
The crew showed up with a great attitude and were very helpful. They took care of the water damage very fast and keep everything dry and clean.- Omar A.
I had a pipe burst in my wall. I called American Water Restoration and they had a crew at my house within 45 minutes. The owner Ernie and his team were all courteous and professional.- Evan M.
American Water Restoration does an amazing job! Extremely professional and clean, they even brought boxes to pack up the stuff we needed to move. I'd recommend this company all day long, they made things very easy.- Manuela T.
How Your Building Is Restored After a Fire
Any restoration project begins with a damage assessment and a free quote. This gives us time to create a restoration plan, take pictures for your insurance, and speak to a representative. Connecting with your insurance as quickly as possible is critical to ensure you don’t become responsible for our restoration costs.
Our fire and smoke damage restoration steps include:
- Secure the building: If there has been significant structural damage, the facility may need support before it’s safe for our team to enter. This will be assessed while we talk to your insurance and create a free estimate.
- Water extraction & drying: The water and sprinklers used to put out the fire leave your building vulnerable to water damage and mold growth, so extracting standing water and drying materials quickly is necessary to prevent warping or cracking.
- Demo & debris removal: Any irreparable materials like damaged drywall, appliances, or unfinished wood will be removed as they’re challenging to sanitize and may be beyond repair. However, you will decide on any furniture or personal belongings that need to be removed.
- Smoke, soot, & ash mitigation: Cleaning and sanitizing your space from these harmful contaminants is critical to prevent long-lasting health hazards and to ensure the building is safe for occupancy.
- Restoration or reconstruction: Lastly, we’ll refinish and restore everything we can, so you can reenter your home or business without constant reminders of the previous fire. Our experienced professionals are here for you when you need trustworthy fire and smoke damage restoration in Canoga Park.
Call (888) 387-4979 or fill out our online contact form now when you are ready for American Water Restoration Inc. to return your space to its former glory!