Sewage Cleanup in Canoga Park
Safe Cleanup & Disposal in Los Angeles, Ventura & Orange Counties
Why Choose Our Sewage Disposal Clean-Up Team?
- Our company is certified & licensed by the IICRC & EPA, Lic#215591
- You will always speak to a live person
- We have over 13 years of experience with sewage disposal
- Residential, commercial & industrial sewage disposal services
- Our sewage technicians are professional, uniformed, and courteous
Why Choose American Water Restoration Inc.?
Residential & Commercial
24/7 Emergency Service
5-Star Customer Service
We Work With All Insurance Companies
Licensed, Certified & Insured
12+ Years in Business
Understanding Water Contamination Categories
Category 1: Clean Water
This water is from a clean source, such as a broken water supply line, leaking faucet, or bathtub. Though it is safe to interact with at this stage, you shouldn’t wait to handle this issue. Too much delay can turn this problem into a category 2 or 3, depending on the length of time, temperature, and contact with neighboring contaminants.
Category 2: Gray Water
We consider Category 2 as water that is contaminated and could cause distress or illness. Some category 2’s would be a washing machine overflow; a toilet overflowing containing urine but no feces; or an overflowing dishwasher. These issues could contain bacteria and viruses and can quickly become a category 3 if left untreated.
Category 3: Black Water
Category 3 water is heavily contaminated, it is capable of causing severe illness, if ingested it can cause death, and any contact with this water should be avoided. Examples of this type of water include flooding from rivers or streams, water free of the toilet trap, water full of feces from the toilet bowl, water from flooding rivers or sewer backup, or stagnant water that has microbial-bacterial growth could contain untreated sewage, hard chemicals, and bacteria & microbes.
Cleaning of indoor sewage spills is necessary to protect you, your family, and your business from the harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
I had a flood in my house due to old water pipes busting! I am very pleased with the service they performed and will definitely refer them to any of my friends who run into this situation.- Jenny M.
I had a pipe burst in my wall. I called American Water Restoration and they had a crew at my house within 45 minutes. The owner Ernie and his team were all courteous and professional.- Evan M.
We had a big flood in our basement, and these guys came in quickly and did a fantastic job! They found our leak and fixed all of the damaged ceilings and walls quickly.- Andres C.
American Water Restoration does an amazing job! Extremely professional and clean, they even brought boxes to pack up the stuff we needed to move. I'd recommend this company all day long, they made things very easy.- Manuela T.
The crew showed up promptly and immediately remedy the flood in our showroom. I believe Mr. Escamilla and his professional crew set a high standard of excellent service in their industry.- Creative Design Furniture
Clean-up should begin as soon as possible to reduce the risk of exposure to sewage.
Though we tailor our services to each individual’s unique needs, our customers can expect us to:
- Keep all unnecessary people out of the area until cleanup has been completed.
- Wear protective equipment; rubber boots, rubber gloves, long sleeve shirt, long pants, safety goggles, half face mask, and a HEPA vacuum to control bacteria.
- Remove all furniture, loose rugs, appliances, and equipment if possible.
- Discard all affected porous materials such as carpet pads, rubber-backed carpets, books, ceiling tiles, saturated sheetrock, and carpeting.
- Clean upholstered furniture, loose rugs, drapery, and carpet.
- Clean all surfaces such as linoleum, concrete, wood molding, wood floors, and metal furniture with hot water and mild detergent, rinsed with clean water, rinsed again with a disinfectant, and allowed to air dry.
- Increase air circulation to reduce odors and limit mold growth. The use of air filtration devices with HEPA filters, fans, and dehumidifiers may speed up this process.
- Clean sinks, dishwashers, and other plumbing fixtures that have had sewage in them with detergent water, rinse with clean water, and rinse again with a disinfectant.
After the initial mitigation has been completed, we will begin the process of clean up and restoration. Working closely with your insurance carrier throughout the process, our authorized personnel will evaluate the damage and create a plan for reconstruction.
We will dispose of all debris and clean and pack up any salvageable contents. Our professionals will then carefully remove these belongings and transfer them and store them in our secure in-house storage premises. These items will be returned just as carefully when your damages have been restored and you are ready to receive them.
No matter how large or small the issue may be, our Canoga Park sewage cleanup team is ready to help you. Call us at (888) 387-4979 to schedule an estimate!